<      _my love for you;
About
Life is not easy n at times
it may be unfair 2 u
dun be discouraged
coz all storms cum n go

The-Lady

Ying Jie aka Jess
Biz student in NUS
21, Leo

Desires

DKNY Perfume (Delicious)
Slippers
A vacation
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!!!
Camera

By My Side

ah zhu
yanni
Thomas
Jamie
Nette
Jasen
Kuang
Zhengning
Lish
Joa
rUenn tzer
b0hz
WeiYe
JunJie

Precious days

> fReedOm!!!
> sIanzzz & pisS
> retRo niTe w sAp Co
> bAd dAy_7 N0v
> oUting wHole dAy_3 Nov 06
> Under Construction - Chatroom
> School has started!Starting my new life in NUS, ge...
> Cobwebs
> faRewell tO my fEllow Colleagues
> "年輕人" means a teenager, i'll name this guy Alex fo...

Lost Memories

> May 2006
> June 2006
> July 2006
> August 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> April 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> May 2008

Your Say

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

fRen weDding dInnEr
Sunday, December 10, 2006

9 December 2006
Saturday

Sherlie's wedding dinner~
This is the 2nd wedding I attended in this few months, think there is going to have another one soon. My neighbour's daughter is going to have a wedding dinner too, I guess. Not sure when though. Well, this wedding dinner was by my fren, Sherlie. I meet her during my Korea trip and we became frenz including another gal (waiting for her to get married soon :P) during our trip at Korea. I guess going to hotspring together in Korea really does bond ppl together. Anyway, she looked super pretty in her wedding gown!! Guess women always look their best in their wedding gowns. :P
Anyway, my dear accompanied me to the wedding dinner coz Sherlie invitated him too. :> Dear took alot!! of pictures, haha! I think the people around think we super zi lian. haha! But got some nice photos together. Took a few with the xmas tree at the place too.
*aiyo, this one abit blur coz the auntie dunno how to use the camera. hehe!
*dear with his drink :P At the end, he changed it to tea.
*Me with the xmas tree!! IS very pretty with the lights and everything. And finally me and dear took one together with the tree too. Although we blocked the tree. haha!
But we left early to watch dear's soccer match at Spurs club. And they won 5 to 1!!!

-Sign Off @ 6:29 AM :)