<      _my love for you;
About
Life is not easy n at times
it may be unfair 2 u
dun be discouraged
coz all storms cum n go

The-Lady

Ying Jie aka Jess
Biz student in NUS
21, Leo

Desires

DKNY Perfume (Delicious)
Slippers
A vacation
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!!!
Camera

By My Side

ah zhu
yanni
Thomas
Jamie
Nette
Jasen
Kuang
Zhengning
Lish
Joa
rUenn tzer
b0hz
WeiYe
JunJie

Precious days

> retRo niTe w sAp Co
> bAd dAy_7 N0v
> oUting wHole dAy_3 Nov 06
> Under Construction - Chatroom
> School has started!Starting my new life in NUS, ge...
> Cobwebs
> faRewell tO my fEllow Colleagues
> "年輕人" means a teenager, i'll name this guy Alex fo...
> I Love U in 100 languages
> wOrld Cup 2006

Lost Memories

> May 2006
> June 2006
> July 2006
> August 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> April 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> May 2008

Your Say

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

sIanzzz & pisS
Thursday, November 30, 2006

30 November 2006
2 more papers to go

Sigh, bad week..coz having exams n I think im gonna flunk my econs paper. It was a killer paper!! The lecturer really want to kill us. haha! Everyone was sighing when they finished the paper on Tuesday and to think i spent so much time studying on that module and I think it was all wasted. Sigh...
To make things worst, Sigh, dun know why someone can be so childish at times. N really start making me upset. Can't stand it anymore, really tired at times, I believed crying does not help anymore. Sigh! But life have to go on, and I want to be happy in life!! Forget the troubles and live life to the fullest and of course I want people around me to be happy too!! :> Oh man, I think i got to sleep, still having the flu. N two more papers to go before I am a free gal. haha! Wish me luck guys!!
Cheers & take care peeps!

-Sign Off @ 5:44 AM :)