<      _my love for you;
About
Life is not easy n at times
it may be unfair 2 u
dun be discouraged
coz all storms cum n go

The-Lady

Ying Jie aka Jess
Biz student in NUS
21, Leo

Desires

DKNY Perfume (Delicious)
Slippers
A vacation
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!!!
Camera

By My Side

ah zhu
yanni
Thomas
Jamie
Nette
Jasen
Kuang
Zhengning
Lish
Joa
rUenn tzer
b0hz
WeiYe
JunJie

Precious days

> bAd dAy_7 N0v
> oUting wHole dAy_3 Nov 06
> Under Construction - Chatroom
> School has started!Starting my new life in NUS, ge...
> Cobwebs
> faRewell tO my fEllow Colleagues
> "年輕人" means a teenager, i'll name this guy Alex fo...
> I Love U in 100 languages
> wOrld Cup 2006
> Mo0d brIdge!!

Lost Memories

> May 2006
> June 2006
> July 2006
> August 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> April 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> May 2008

Your Say

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

retRo niTe w sAp Co
Friday, November 17, 2006

17 November 2006
@ Pan Pacific Hotel
Retro Dinner n Dance
Today, I had a Dinner n Dance at Pan Pacific hotel which was held by the company which I worked for during my internship. When I reached the entrance of the ballroom, the first shock was that I couldnt recognize my colleague coz she was realli super retro that I can't even recognize her. She had to come up to me and my fren before we could recognize her. It was not only her, all the colleagues were really retro and their hair was style to match the retro style too. I felt that i really stepped into the 60's and 70's. There was Elvis Presley dressed up by one of the german intern, Christoph. Picture below acting cool. :P
Took a picture with Elvis Presley..N all his clothes he got it from a lil shop at Far East. Cool eh! There were a few more Elvis Presleys too, plus a the Bon bon girls (not sure if i spelled correctly), Scooby Doo Gang!!! Etc Etc..
The MC was very humorous and outgoing which kept the crowd entertained and hyped up. They even invitated Kumar to entertain us with his jokes mostly dirty jokes. hehe! But it was funny although abit discriminating. The Video that HR put up was very nice!!! I want a copy too!! They added Grease Lightning show with our very own colleagues dancing and singing to the music. IT was super hilarous. Didnt really eat much though, the show and performance were just too interesting to take my eyes off them to eat. But luckily, my nice friend keep getting food and giving it to me so thats why i ate abit if not I dun think i will eat at all as i was so interested in the performance. Thx Carter!! My very good fren n good partner during our internship days there. Keep suaning me coz he didnt want me to forget him. haha! I can still remember that excuse.
Carter is the one on the left wearing his normal office wear. Rachel on the right with her super retro looks. Realli couldnt recognize her. And of course not forgetting Jien, my NUS senior too!! (ps not very retro, only his sunglasses is, the one im wearing is his) haha!
Taking a pose with Rachel n Debbie. Trying to act as retro as i can by wearing that sunglasses. haha! So many ppl had polka dots dress including me. :>
This is my full dress picture!! (Taken at home) Thx Aislinn for lending it to me!!
In addition, I got a cute tweety bird balloon n a tattoo during the party. Here are the pictures!! N of course is a fake tattoo. :>

-Sign Off @ 9:10 AM :)