<      _my love for you;
About
Life is not easy n at times
it may be unfair 2 u
dun be discouraged
coz all storms cum n go

The-Lady

Ying Jie aka Jess
Biz student in NUS
21, Leo

Desires

DKNY Perfume (Delicious)
Slippers
A vacation
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!!!
Camera

By My Side

ah zhu
yanni
Thomas
Jamie
Nette
Jasen
Kuang
Zhengning
Lish
Joa
rUenn tzer
b0hz
WeiYe
JunJie

Precious days

> "年輕人" means a teenager, i'll name this guy Alex fo...
> I Love U in 100 languages
> wOrld Cup 2006
> Mo0d brIdge!!
> mEm0ries fLo0ding bAck
> grAduation Pictures
> Nard's farewell & bohz welcome
> FIFA World Cup: 16 June 2006
> Graduation (Belated)
> sIck dAy

Lost Memories

> May 2006
> June 2006
> July 2006
> August 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> April 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> May 2008

Your Say

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

faRewell tO my fEllow Colleagues
Friday, July 14, 2006

14 July 2006: My last day at work.

I am going to miss all my colleagues that, and all the fun times we had while i was there. Took some pics with my colleagues and the gifts that they gave me. They are so sweet, I luv the stuff they gave me. Here are some pictures i took with some of my colleagues,

This picture is taken with my supervisor, she was my supervisor for my internship. :>

Taken with my manager. :>


Here are the pictures of the gift that they gave me, so kawaeii!!!

This is the soft toy that my Supervisor gave me. So cute!!! Gonna hug it to sleep. haha!

This jewellery box is given by my close colleagues, Aislinn & Rachel!! I like it, can transfer my jewelleries over liao. If you notice, all of the gifts are pink and white. haha! guess i really wear too much pink when i was there. But anyway, i also like pink. haha!

This is the guess watch that my department gave me. So like my other watch but this one is way nicer. I like the heart shaped watch and the guess box is so cool!!

This chocolate is given by another colleague. I was so surprise when i saw it. haha! Coz i didnt know she will give me. :>

Oh man, Miss ya gurls and guys there!!

-Sign Off @ 4:17 AM :)