<      _my love for you;
About
Life is not easy n at times
it may be unfair 2 u
dun be discouraged
coz all storms cum n go

The-Lady

Ying Jie aka Jess
Biz student in NUS
21, Leo

Desires

DKNY Perfume (Delicious)
Slippers
A vacation
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!!!
Camera

By My Side

ah zhu
yanni
Thomas
Jamie
Nette
Jasen
Kuang
Zhengning
Lish
Joa
rUenn tzer
b0hz
WeiYe
JunJie

Precious days

> Early 21st bDay w Poly fRenz
> hAve a Peep into STB n my coLleagues
> Necklace Design
> bDay luNch w P0ly frEnz
> First Official Post
> Past events - Msia trip to KL
> Past events - Yuling's 21st bday!!
> shOcking neWs in USA
> Eng cLs gaThering @ Marina
> fRen weDding dInnEr

Lost Memories

> May 2006
> June 2006
> July 2006
> August 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> April 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> May 2008

Your Say

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

Special 21st bDay w my dEar
Thursday, August 02, 2007

3 August 2007
Wednesday

1 August was a very special day coz my dear brought me out to celebrate my bday. He reali surprise me with the cake. hehe! Firstly, we went to clementi kbox to sing but the microphones there realli sucks, please do nt go there ppl. We gt no choice coz we were rushing for time so went to the nearest one. :> Den after which we went to One Fullerton where they have restaruants near the side of the river. Then my dear so sweet, brought me there to eat at this restaurant called "Black ANgus" and the service there is very excellent. I recommend that pl to you guys and the food there is superb too! Let me show you some pictures den you will noe. This is the appetizers first.

We ordered the set meal so it came with sides so we got the potato soup and the salad and they give complimentary loaf of bread. Plus our mango n apple juice. :> The scenery behind is the river. The appetizers very filly lo, cannot even finish then the main course came. Main course is super big portion, show you guys the pictures.




voi la! This is the main course. Super big rite!! But the pork rib is superb too! realli recommend to you guys. The barbacue saurce is nice too!!



And of course my bday cake that dear surprised me with. :> I was realli surprise as I didnt noe he will get a cake n when the crew started that cheer, i didnt even noe is for bday coz they didnt sing the traditional hapi bday song, it was more like a cheer. But it was quite unique doing that cheer instead of song. hehe! N the cake was realli realli delicious, realli thick with chocolate. I recommend this cake to you guys too!! Realli Nice. And of course after our dinner, we took a few photos n stroll ard as we were super full. Think we gain a few kgs frm this meal. hehe!
We took this pic opp the esplanade. Very nice lightings. :> But too bad I dun hav a proper camera, only handphone camera. Tink gt to get a camera soon so that can take better pictures.And the last picture was taken with the merlion. heheh! But it is still very blur. But I still enjoyed myself on that time. Thanks my dear!!

-Sign Off @ 8:59 PM :)