<      _my love for you;
About
Life is not easy n at times
it may be unfair 2 u
dun be discouraged
coz all storms cum n go

The-Lady

Ying Jie aka Jess
Biz student in NUS
21, Leo

Desires

DKNY Perfume (Delicious)
Slippers
A vacation
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!!!
Camera

By My Side

ah zhu
yanni
Thomas
Jamie
Nette
Jasen
Kuang
Zhengning
Lish
Joa
rUenn tzer
b0hz
WeiYe
JunJie

Precious days

> Special 21st bDay w my dEar
> Early 21st bDay w Poly fRenz
> hAve a Peep into STB n my coLleagues
> Necklace Design
> bDay luNch w P0ly frEnz
> First Official Post
> Past events - Msia trip to KL
> Past events - Yuling's 21st bday!!
> shOcking neWs in USA
> Eng cLs gaThering @ Marina

Lost Memories

> May 2006
> June 2006
> July 2006
> August 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> April 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> May 2008

Your Say

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

I hate biDding!!
Tuesday, August 07, 2007

8 August 2007
Tuesday

Today Im hm slacking, surfing net and just updating my blog. Can't help worrying for my modules too. Sigh..Only got two modules now and bidding for the other 3 modules. But the pts keep increasing till 800plus. Sighz...I just hope i can get the 2 modules. I hate doing this bidding, so sianz..If not got to go appeal le, waste of time. Next semester got to bid properly le if not the same thing happen again. :<

Oh well, looking forward for my holiday after this semester. hehe! Going Hong Kong with my bf and his family. :> So got to start saving money liao, means no more shopping for me for the time being till i save enuff money and gt to pay back my dad for scratching his car. Jia You!!! :>

-Sign Off @ 9:15 PM :)